Thread: Aussie presale
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 04:18 AM
Ledgie

To those who were happy to pay the premium prices - well done, you can relax and I hope you enjoy it!

For the rest of us - there is something quite strange going on with this selling strategy. Myself and a friend were both online right at the start of both the presale and the general sale. We did not get offered anything on the floor in the front or middle sections.

Even if all the seats in the first five rows have sold out for every concert through Preferred Seating (which I doubt), there appears to be a significant number of rows that have not been put up for sale yet. It's highly unlikely that about a thousand people got in seconds before us and grabbed them all.

My advice to everyone who doesn't have ticket yet - keep trying and keep sharing info on this site about itcket drops - there aren't that many of us, so hopefully we will all get something we are happy with.

I saw six shows in the US in April/May and was at the stage for five out of six - only ever paid standard price. It was a gamble that paid off for me - most tickets were bought on the day of the show or 6-7pm at the venue on the night. Not sure if it will work out here, but the practice of holding back good seats does appear to continue!