View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I've always been in the minority, but I think the Practical Magic version blows all the others out of the water. I've just never understood why Lindsey would sing lead vocals on this one to begin with. It's such a quintessentially feminine Stevie song, it just doesn't make sense for him to sing it. Especially on the Fleetwood Mac version, when Stevie got shafted with only two songs on the whole album... SHE should have sung her own song!
Don't know if you're in the minority... but I couldn't disagree more... To me, when LB sings on her tunes magic happens... He saved When I See you Again, he makes SOTM even more special when he sings his line, and him singing this song for her was something I'm guessing she wanted.

Although I always did wonder why she got the short end of the stick on the White album. Especially because McVie/Buckingham did a tune together... In my opinion, Rhiannon, Crystal are some of her best work...