View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
i haven't seen one on ebay either~ i have taken it to a few shows & stevie has pointed at it & thumbs uped it & lindsey smiled at it~

now i know we are the same age, but as kids, i think we lived the same life as far as stevie is concerned~ my poor mom was begged to death when it came to stevie & bless her heart, when it came to stevie she usually caved~

i remember being bad once tho & ripping & then stealing the stevie page out of a mag, when my mom wasn't there to buy it for me~ i always felt guilty for doing that, but i still have that magazine page~
I think you're right!! LOL!! Darn it...... if I would have only thought of ripping out that full page color shot of Stevie I have been looking for all of these years ha ha ha ha ha!! Seriously--I remember begging for a magazine with a Stevie pin up as well as a pale greenish Rumours shirt with the whispering penguins on it..... and one of those mylar posters--those are the 3 things I can remember from my childhood that my parents didn't give in to me on!! LOL!! Oh and my brother who will never live down not taking me to the Tusk show...... okay so I was only in the 6th grade but so what???? ha ha ha ha ha Too funny

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!