View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:54 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
No I don't think she does. I think she is aware of this site though, I'm sure I read that somewhere.

If you ARE reading this Christine don't you think we all say some f*ckin stupid things at times?

Gail

Yes, WE all sometimes write some "****in stupid things" here and on other Fleetwood Mac & Stevie messages boards...

But my point is that Once someone mentions that they are writting a book about Fleetwood Mac... and #2 those members of the band are being contacted about the book... You can't tell me that they are not searching on what's going to be written about them... Especially on one of the biggest Fleetwood Mac online message boards... If they are not reading the message boards themselves... then I certainly know they are having someone read them for them... Especially if they know they are about to be written about in a book...

And Don't Tell me that Carol Ann Harris did not come here and/or have anyone read posts from here after she wrote her book "Storms" ~ And she dating Lindsey... and this message board called the 'Ledge' after a Lindsey song...

Give me A F*uckin' Break...

And now the 'Unleashed" tour is heading to England... "I'm sure Christine knows Nothing about Ken's new book or Nothing"...

Give Me A Break... When several of the Mac members are here on this Board...

Donnie Wayne ~