View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 04:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
Hellooo, everyone! I will be visiting some friends in California through out most of August, so I was wondering... what are some interesting Mac sites to see there? I've heard talk of Lindsey and Stevie's old apartment. And of course the Sausalito record plant. And they have a star on the walk of fame, correct? Would someone mind posting some addresses/ideas for me? I won't be in the city too much. Just shopping for desginer thingsss. I'll be spending most of my time at the BEACH!
You didn't say where you'd be in California -- northern, central, southern. It's about 800 miles top to bottom!

But if you're in Arcadia, my hometown, you can see Arcadia High School, where Stevie went to school for a year or two. And once you're in Arcadia, you'll want to eat lunch or dinner at Clearman's Village -- North Woods Inn -- & unwind at the L.A. County Arboretum, one of the biggest in the country.

You can also drive past the City of Hope on Huntington, where Robin Anderson was initially treated (before being transferred to UCLA Medical Center).

If you're up in central (Bay Area) visiting the Record Plant in Sausalito, eat a meal at Scoma's. Don't leave Sausalito without eating at Scoma's--or I'll kick your ass.

moviekinks.blogspot.com