View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Great post... you have a lot of wits about you when you're drunk...

Best part of this post to me is that Christine is responsible for you coming back... and for me taking piano... Whenever I watch FM, it's always interesting for me to watch what Christine is doing... Linsdey makes his way over to her... Stevie goes back by her... Mick looks over at her... John comes over to her... I think she kept them in time.. but I could be wrong..
I think John has said that she kept him in time. I could be wrong, but I thought he said that he tried to follow her and not Mick.

It seemed to me that 80% of the time when Lindsey was standing away from his mic not singing, he was looking directly at Christine. I don't think he was necessarily looking at her to play in synch. I think he was just experiencing those moments in the concert with her.

That reminds me of another very nice part of that first BTM where Lindsey showed up. During Landslide, Stevie went over to Christine. I only saw the BTM show once, so I don't know if Stevie went over to Christine every night during Landslide, but it really felt like a reunion when she did it the night with Lindsey there.

Michele