View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
Rhiannon - I paid absolutely no attention to this whatsoever.
This reminds me of me. I don't pay attention to this song. I sit down and take a break. Think about what I'm going to wear to work tomorrow . . . I usually don't pay attention to Dreams either, but Dreams has been pretty good this tour. Stevie has fiddled with it and I do appreciate the extra effort she's giving it. I also don't spend a lot of time looking at Lindsey during his ISA guitar solos I sing the lyric part with him and then I just go about my business and let him showboat. I pay attention to the audience response as it reaches a crescendo than I do to him.

Quote:
Sara - Lots and lots of SnL action during this one. During the first verse they made a lot of eye contact. I got a pic of the staged hug of course. When Stevie was walking backstage at the end of this song, I noticed her grabbing Sharon's hand and saying something to her. Didn't know what that was about.
She usually does grab Sharon's hand as she walks by after this one. I don't know if she usually speaks to her or not. Maybe she was telling her about the Landslide dedication coming up .

Quote:
Never Goin Back - I love the new little intro Lindsey does. Reminds me of the Rumours/Tusk version of the song. It was interesting to observe stevie during this one. She had her head faced away from the audience, with both of her hands stretching her skirt.
I would try to get a picture of Stevie during this song when she was away from her mic, but it's too dark where she is and, as you say, her back is often turned, so I never had much luck.

Thanks for the review.

Michele