View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Senior Ledgie

LOOOVED THIS SHOW!!! I've seen the tour in Philly, Baltimore and now AC and definitly think this was one of the best. From "Monday Morning" thru "Don't Stop", they were 100%...loved it. I was about 46 rows back from the stage. Liked being on the floor, but think I would have rather been in the stands. Maybe next time they come back around I'll be within the first 10 rows or so (fingers crossed, lol).

"Gold Dust Woman" was the big highlight...looved it. "Storms" grew on me...at first it wasn't my favorite song, but it was one I was most looking forward to in AC. The only downside to me was no "Silver Springs"...was disapointed. Saw the show in Baltimore and no "SS", the next night they do it at MSG, so I thought for sure they'd do it in AC. Oh well...I did get to see it live when they played Philly so I'm happy about that. Had to laugh right before "Big Love" though...Lindsey started his hour long speech and the guy next to me said "Would he just sing the damn song already!" LOL.

I took a few photos although they're not great of course...3 I took off the screens from Gold Dust Woman came out pretty clear...I'll post them then for everyone. I also took 4 videos that I'll link here in a bit.