View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have all of the usual stuff, the promo posters for all of the albums (Mac and solo Stevie) from "Rumours" on up. I have all of the albums on vinyl and CD, all of the singles and picture sleeves (which I just found out today that the "Nightbird" sleeve is worth about $50 in mint condition, good to know!). I have all of the tour books, I have all of the demos etc. But what I like the most is:

1) The matted and framed "City Of Hope, Stevie & Friends Concert" promo poster from 1983.

2) My platinum album RIAA award for "Rock A Little" awarded to Modern Records. With record awards it depends on who it was awarded to, ideally it would be to the artist, next is the producer, then the record label after that is musicians and radio stations. I had a chance to get either the award to Modern for "RAL" or the award to Stevie for "Bella Donna", I didn't think I stood a chance in getting the BD award, so I bid on the RAL award, turns out I would have won the BD award had I bid!!!

3) Finally my other most prized item in my collection are my original radio shows on LP or CD (depending on what it was issued to radio on). I have over 120 shows I think from 1976 thru today. These include concerts and interviews. Some really awesome stuff on these shows.