View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's obvious she's sick. Just watch Gold Dust Woman, she doesn't even do the Put Your Kingdom UP FOR SALLLEEEE thing shes been doing. The only plus is I think that the wail after the second chorus is actually way better with her sick voice. The Vancuver wail is my favorite of the whole tour.

And that Stand Back second verse was something else. That was Rock a Little esque confusion and I loved it. Just trading cocaine for illness.

But despite those few positive moments, I really hope this tour ends June 20th for all of their sakes. And then if the deal they made about them needing to enjoy this tour in orded to make an album is true I don't think there's any way in hell Stevie's gonna say she enjoyed this so an album seems VERY unlikely. So I think plan B should be Stevie relaxes and heads into the studio in the fall to make a new album or do that rarities solo tour with her own band at her own pace, she could spread 35 dates over 3 months playing 2-3 nights a week. And Lindsey can do a more extensive version of his GOS tour, I sure want to see that tour again.

He Will Burn You Down