View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks! It was definitely the Lindsey show, most of my pics are of him and it was one amazing pic after another, I didn't even have to try. Of course, it doesn't hurt being so close and having him stand right in front of you all night. Seriously, I kept going through the pics on my camera and saying, "Oh my God, look at that one!"

I think Stevie was having an off night...she messed up the second verse in GDW (started to sing the first verse again). Besides that, it was great. So was Storms and Silver Springs. She played around w/ the melody in Dreams, which was refreshing. But as much as I love her and wanted to pay attention to her, Lindsey stole the show.

The crowd was great (sorry to hear about the a-holes in Dallas). In Houston, there was NOBODY up front before the lights went out. Bruce and I had moved toward the middle of third row, since our seats were so far on the side, the 2nd row seemed empty. But as soon as the lights went out, we snagged our spot right at the stage, smack dab in the middle of Stevie and Lindsey. Gary was right behind us, Billo was just a few people to our left.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unleashed Houston 083 r co.JPG (39.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Unleashed Houston 150 r co.jpg (49.2 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by Livia; 05-04-2009 at 08:13 PM..