View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile Actually...

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffs
Hope they do not track ISPs! I may be at work where I joined the fanclub from, but I may be home using my Netzero account. I highly doubt they have that level of sophistication that they are capable of checking which ISP you are currently using to connect to the internet. I am gaining confidence that fanclub presales is going to be a disaster. There are 600 tickets per show and you can get 4 tickets per show so 600/4 is only 150 fan club members that will be able to get these tickets per show. Oh well
they said that ticketmaster has a system to track ISP's and billing information, I mistyped what I meant to originally state...From the information I've read recently about the fan club presales, this system should prevent scalpers from accessing and buying up blocks of tickets. Hopefully they are right for you members of the fanclub...

As for tracking ISP's, I can do that for anyone who basically enter's my website...There is equipment & websites available that provide that information. Brian J.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."