View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Atlanta Reviews, Pictures and Videos

Tonight was great! So if you read some of my other posts I've been freaking out over not having tickets yet, but I took a chance and waited till we got to the venue. Walked right up to the box office and got 2 2nd row aisle seats!!
Could not believe it! I've had front row several times but never gone to a show without tickets in hand.
We had one small problem though, my friend that was coming to the show that is a member of The Ledge, Storms 2-Stephanie never showed. I had bought her a 3rd row seat and she was going to pay me back and she never showed. I'm worried and pissed because I might be out of $171 if she doesn't ever get back to me. But anyways.....
The show was great!! We stood at the stage on Lindsey's side the entire night. High fives from Lindsey all night, I got a little Stevie love at the end. Sort of, I think she was telling me to be quiet during Mick's farewell speech.
Everyone was on point tonight. Lindsey ran the show for sure and Stevie was very playful. And I might add her voice was dead on.
One thing I am glad I did for this tour is not read many reviews or watch any videos. So I was pleasantly surprised to hear Go Insane in its original form. Oh Well was amazing. I really enjoyed rocking out to that one.
Gold Dust Woman was great and Stevie wailed on it as well as Stand Back. I loved how towards the end the band stopped and she counted them back in. Very cool!
Sara was heavenly.
Silver Springs was perfect. Stevie really gave her all.
I'm So Afraid was its usual orgasmic self.
And the song I was most looking forward to...Storms was everything I thought it would be. Gorgeous, heartbreaking, nostalgic, touching....
Overall, the night was magical and I'm so glad my boyfriend Larry went with me. He saw Stevie in Holmdel on the Street Angel tour and then saw FM but when Dave Mason and Bekka were with him. So I'm glad he got to see the magic between these four people.
Thank you Mick, John, Stevie and Lindsey for another unforgetable night.
Brittany
Oh and I've got video and pictures I will post tomorrow.

"I always return here..."