View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 04:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjpdg View Post
If we're going to be over the current FM lineup, then why would we need Stevie to sing blues with the MFBB?

Well we weren't really talking about MFBB were we? I was more thinking along the lines of Mick, John, Rick forming the core of FM. I'd be just as happy to see Bekka back at the front.

As for being over the current lineup, it isn't anything against Stevie (or even Lindsey for that matter) it is just that we need to move on and evolve. I think perhaps Lindsey wouldn't fit in with the return to the blues for FM but I do think that Stevie could.

For once I'd like to hear something new from FM. We moved on from Lindsey and Stevie, we are only going backwards now...

I personally liked albums like Behind the Mask. It was a whole new feel, and I didn't particularly mind Time (although I thought Christine dragged that down (so sue me)).

MFBB could quite realistically become, if not the new FM, certainly the replacement for it, but I would like to see John McVie in there, if only for sentimental reasons.