View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
I have all my shows listed on my website at the following link:

http://www.angelfire.com/music3/rhiannon/Demos.html
I have loved looking at your web site for a long time now. It was always a great reference point to what I wanted for my collection. I still love cds. I still haven't burned anything yet. Your so lucky to have all those that you have. Someone I'd sent $$ to was suppose to send me cds/pic's..they took the $$ and ran so to speak. That was last Sept. (It was for Stevie/Mac stuff too). Anyway, I guess you didn't need to know all of that. Anyway, back when I first started on the net in like '01...I'd always loved your demos/web site and your photos website. Awesome both (yours and Sararhannion were the best one's by far)......thanks for all the hard work on them. I love them just for reading them. Take care!!!
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."