View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Last night I had the perfect view of Stevie. With my eyeballs right on the edge of the stage, just abit to Stevie's right, her feet were about 3 feet away from me. I could see her enter and exit the stage to her tent from ground level. I swear her boots were all 6" heels with about a 1 1/2" platform . Seriously, her boots are insanely high. I believe she is just simply walking very cautiously in those high heels. I know that even myself at my young age of 44 that I have slowed down considerably in my high heels. With almost every step, I find myself saying slow down, watch your step, you ain't no spring chicken anymore and if you go over on your ankle, you're going to f**king break it I never worried about that when I was in my 20's or 30's. If Stevie sprains or even worse, breaks her ankle, TOUR OVER! Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't she have on the ankle boot with the shorter heel (with diamond studs down the back) on when she does the Standback twirls?

By the way the show was awesome Stevie was stunningly beautiful. I could not take my eyes off of her! I was mesmerized the whole night.