View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Please help...

You guys, I am sorry that I'm such a computer dumbass, but I need help. I already revisited a Chit Chat thread in which I got some answers about this topic, but I still have questions. I will be happy to start sharing some of my umpteen boots too, if you can help me!

I do not understand how to download the tracks listed here to my computer. When I follow any of the links to Mediafire, I assume I then click on "Save to My Files"? When I do so, it just says "working, please wait". I thought maybe I was just being impatient, so I walked away for about 2 hours, but it was still like that. I have a strong, cable internet connection, and I also registered with Mediafire, so neither of those things are the issue.

Please walk me through it like a kid....I am mostly clueless about computers and don't know much of the lingo. I graduated high school just before the internet became mainstream and computers took over in the classroom, so I barely missed learning all this stuff! Thank you so much!!!

Once I get this down, we'll tackle the process of uploading my stuff. As I said, I will be happy to share in exchange for your teaching!