Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumour0323 View Post
As for Kristen, I know it's not PC to say but in my opinion she's a gold digger. She knew a good thing when she saw it. He's 25 years older than she is, come on people it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she saw in LB.
Wait a minute, isn't she 20/21 years younger? I mean, not that it makes that big of a difference to shave a off a couple of years, but for Lindsey's sake let's be accurate. I mean, he's no spring chicken, but honestly...

Quote:
What I want to know is what he saw in her. Honestly I think the fact that she is such a bitch is precisely why she has gone the distance. She is probably the only one that has ever been able to handle him, probably because she was not as madly in love with him in the beginning as the others. I don't know her and she may love him truly madly deeply and good for her if she does. But like someone else on here said, to me, she should be the 6th wife on Housewives of the OC!
I think he probably thought she was beautiful because she really had such an angelic look to her when she was younger, and that coupled with her BLONDE hair probably made him fall hard.

She could be a bitch. I think he may like that quality in a woman, sorry. I think every woman he's been with has the bitch side in her, and that goes for La Madam as well...but Lindsey's probably the bitchiest of them all. I'm sure Kristen's bitchiness + LB's bitchiness combined must equate to one, if not all, of their darling little kid's becoming a MONSTER bitch when they grow up. My stakes are on Stella. She looks like she throws tantrums to rival the old man.

But I still love them...Lindsey, that is, and Stevie a little as well. Kristen is cute and ambitious, but I keep my affection for her at a respectful distance. She's hot and cold.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 03-16-2009 at 09:30 PM..