Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Senior Ledgie

I don't like Kristen at all. I think she's a very normal girl, no mystery, no passionate temper, very standard hollywood look (blonde hair, surgery undergone cheekbones and who knows what else...) and the typical interior decorator thing. I don't know in the USA, but in Barcelona, all the posh women who have nothing to do with their lives become interior decorator, or open a restaurant for their friends (which really pisses off real interior decorator and restaurateur). I mean, she isn't special at all, for me.
Cheri had something, a strange beauty; Carol Ann had that innocent pose and Stevie...well, she's Stevie.

Nevertheless, they are perfect for each other. THAT is what Lindsey needed, and Stevie has stated many times, as well as this idea appears in a thousand of paragraphs in CAH's book. He needed a wife, a classic one (and it comes to my mind the genuine 50's housewife), with a nice appearence, loving, caring, with no star-stream ambitions, somebody who understands him and will be waiting when he comes back home.

So, despite my opinion, I am glad Lindsey and Kristen are happy like that. I could never be happy with somebody who wants me to be this kind of wife, but I suppose money can mend a lot of things.