View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

“It’s always fun when we get back together,” Fleetwood says. “It’s like that old getting-back-on-a-bike thing that you sometimes forget. You forget how good that chemistry is when it’s all locked in. There is something that happens when these people get together and make music. You sort of, in retrospect, in real time look at yourselves in this framework called Fleetwood Mac and you really quietly pay tribute to how special that is. And you spend three, four years apart not doing that – when you do come back in the first week of rehearsal, there’s lots of glances across the stage. You can’t even second guess it. It just consumes you. And you’re never really going to fully analyze it, you just end up totally accepting it and you go, ‘That’s the real ****.’ When we’re all together, this is what happens. And when we’re not together, lots of great things happen for all of us, like I said, Stevie has a very successful [solo career], but still, when she comes back to Fleetwood Mac and we all do, it’s amazing.”

Wow, for Lindsey to mention the whole glances across the stage thing during rehearsals... swoon.. if only I could have been there to see that.
umm, well I bet one of those moments was during Storms when someone said they saw one of those glances and I am sure that during a song like Storms, I am sure there was some emotion between them.

I bet the familiar glances will return out of habit during the tour. When you think about it, they both have been doing solo shows and there is no musical soul mate across the stage to glance at.. thinking... OMG we are really still doing this and people are paying to see us kind of thing.