View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Junior Ledgie

I read some earlier posts in this thread and realized how many others I missed...joanne always was a joy to read and hope she is more than happy on all fronts

yes, dear calamity, blackcat...the list goes on and on...and add my best to johnnystew wishes

oh, that blackledge recap was startling stuff to read (although it definitely rang a bell), but all pretty confusing...but i guess even families and workplaces end up having black ledges....btw, michele, here seems wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
I have a three year old little boy whose a total joy-and a handful- LOL! Hey, I am trying to get him to like Lindsey and FM. So far he just tells me to turn off GYOW when I play it- "lower mommy"! But he loves to dance and does love music.

James- what are YOU up to these day? :-) good to hear from you!
totally great (and funny) stuff, Lauren!
in a nutshell, I'm up to my eyeballs with a dear and curious little fella about your sons age....there's some other odds and ends but nothing else really ranks...junior taught me more about myself in 4 years than I ever learned in 4 decades....I don't plan on adding another one (or eight, lol)

I'm heading down for a little USA visit next week but far from your neck of the woods or it could be a play date, lol

this thread is packed with highs and lows...very FM-like

thanks for asking, Lauren and all the very best... jim

note:
all the youngens can now finish gagging over all this kid talk

Last edited by james; 02-22-2009 at 12:26 AM..