View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 08:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lightbulb I agree...

I agree that vinyl sounds like CRAP compared to CD's...but it's the nostalgia thing. I have tons of records and I'm proud of having so many from my younger years (I'm only 27, but music has ALWAYS been in my heart and soul)

About the guitar army..I guess I saw it as, if LB wasn't in FM, I was a lil eh about those other people. LOL I'm just a big baby..I told ya'll! I want it done MY WAY!! LMAO!! When Lindsey was on stage by himself during Center Stage doing Street of Dreams, Big Love, Go Insane, I was MESMERIZED by HIM, he was INTENSE and AMAZING. When he was doing the other songs, I was MESMERIZED....by HIM....but I realize his music needed those people to complete the songs.

You know, ME talking to YOU about self-confidence is the pot calling the kettle black. LOL I am a writer (well, not lately LOL) and I am not very confident in my abilities because I'm such a wierd, unique person and I write wierd and unique. LOL Perfectionist...like someone else we know ...hehehe

BTW, this is MY thread, so gab away about whatever, I don't care!! LOL

I bought a BN album on ebay for 25 bucks and it is in GREAT shape..gatefold TOO!! I treasure it DEEPLY!!!!

Sarah...I LOVE that part..."must be a million PEOPLE"...LOVE IT!! His voice is really cool, he does so many wierd things with it...which makes a singer unique...I'm watching American Idol and some of these chicks (and guys) think if they sing LOUD, they sing GOOD....NOT TRUE!!!!!!!