View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Good God, what an awful show. Terrible. I almost turned it off. Crappy song choices, bad wardrobe, dated musical arrangements...yuck.

I liked Alexis a lot. Bitch can saaaaaang. I know the producers are totally setting Danny up to go far by the constant focus on his late wife, but I truly do feel that he had the best performance of the night.

I thought Anoop did quite well. And I agree with Hejira that he will have the Asian community behind him - and hey, at least he can actually sing (I'm talking to you, Sanjaya Malakar!)

I was pleasantly surprised by Tatiana's performance, but put off by her demeanor. She's a bit...off, IMO. I used to work psych & she honestly reminds me of a few past patients. She's an odd bird. Interesting how her accent seems to randomly come & go too.

The rest of them sucked. I almost cried, Jackie did so poorly - I love her voice but that performance was embarrassing. Poor little Stevie was so out of tune. That girl that did The Police - painful to watch & listen to. The rest of the guys were totally forgettable - all of their performances blend together in my mind & I can't recall who sang what (nor do I give a ****.) Ann Marie was bland bland bland.

Who I think did well enough to get through:
Alexis
Danny
Anoop

Who will probably get through:
Danny (awww, poor guy, he just lost his wife, and he's kinda cute!)
Anoop (Indian & Asian people will vote for him in droves)
Tatiana (thanks to www.votefortheworst.com)