View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow, I remember I joined back in '98 and even back then, I felt like I had joined a little late, (I think my screen name was Alexa, since there was already an Ali) but everyone seemed to have connected over The Dance tour and unfortunately I missed out on that. Everything was so exciting back then (to me). I remember when I ordered a couple videos from the trading post and was so excited when I was able to watch them, even the ones that you could hardly see the picture, the quality was so bad. Everyone was so nice and always willing to help and I was able to build my collection up to mass amounts (all in a box in a closet today). Thanks to those many ledgies who helped me out....Luke, Hayley, blackcat, calamity, Lauren..(who, btw, I loved her website, The Man and His Music!). I still remember when Janet posted that Lindsey had a son with Kristen (based on an article found in the paper about the Lindsey complaining about the nosie at the hospital or something) Everyone was in an uproar over that because nobody even knew he had a girlfriend.

One thing I do miss about the old Ledge was the relationships and friendships people formed over the band. Maybe I just don't visit as much today, but it seems like people connected more back then. I guess it could have been because of the newness aspect of it all.

I wish I could say that I loved the band as much as I did back then, but life got in the way....I was a young college student back then, carefree, with no worries. Now I have a real life. lol. The memories have been fun! What ever happened to Rhapsody, blackcat, calamity? I remember those three always getting in little fights, usually with Rhapsody instigating..

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB