View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I believe she used "Vianna." Another wonderful person who died some years back was Barbara H.

I wonder what ever happened to Char (Charlotte), Lindsey fan extraordinaire.
Wow! I was just reading all these posts -- I used to post (on and off) to the Ledge back in the late 90s or so, back when I was in college and I had a lot of time and money to spend on FM bootlegs and stuff.... I doubt anyone remembers me; I didn't get to go to any of the FM concerts, but I did see Stevie a few times....

I remember Vianna; she traded some Christine McVie videos with me back in the 90s -- sorry to hear about her.... And I remember a Laura from California (not sure if she's the same one everyone's talking about) who used to trade all kinds of videos and tapes with me. There were a lot of people I can't recall offhand who were nice enough to trade stuff with me.... :-) (Unfortunately, the trading had to stop when my parents found out about all the packages I was getting in the mail and how much money I was spending on this stuff -- my dad thought I was going to get arrested and all that....)

But anyway, I do post occasionally on the Christine McVie board, and I do a lot of lurking..... And I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who traded with me and kept me in the loop.....

Andrea
Well let it let go of the sorrow."
--Stevie Nicks, "Juliet"