View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
Thank you for stopping by! How cool. I will update my blog to include the info you provided here. Wow. I knew that Bardens story but didn't pay attention to the name! Thanks for the 411 ... and for verifying with Mick in your interview.

Mick seems great. I'm glad he always keeps working and refining his craft. He's a genius drummer and these Blues Band and Island Rumours projects really exhibit that. That's why I can't thank you enough for your role in making sure there's a record of these particular branches of the Mac family tree.

Can't wait for the DVDs (plural)!
I'm really hoping the footage turned out. The few minutes I looked at before I had to send it off was pretty cool - it was shot from behind the drum kit but the operator reached up high enough that you can see Mick playing from above. I wish we could have done the editing here but it needed to be done overseas. I did bring in a really great sound guy who recorded 52 channels and did an onsite mix, so hopefully what ends up on the DVD will be what I heard at the show. Which was awesome, btw.