View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesher Cat View Post
Thanks, True, for posting a link to my blog and all the extra stuff about my book.

I just wanted to add that my book is also available on my website (http://www.cheshercat.com) and are signed.

The Mick Fleetwood DVDs are currently being edited and I will post all the release and ordering information on my blog (http://everybodyishotisdead.blogspot.com) as soon as I have it.

The interview I did (which has some really great stuff in it that I hope they don't edit out) is going on the Blues Band DVD that was shot in the UK and the Island Rumours show that we shot in Palm Springs will be its own DVD.

Thanks again.

Deborah

PS. You mentioned a couple of people from my book that touched upon Mac's history but missed the most important one. Peter Bardens (keyboardist most known for his band Camel). He was out walking one day when he heard drumming coming from a neighbors house. He knocked on the door and asked the guy if he was interested in playing with a band. He said yes. That drummer was Mick Fleetwood, and it was PB that gave him his first professional gigs. The story is covered in my book and was thankfully confirmed in the interview I did with Mick (who is a very cool guy btw).
Thank you for stopping by! How cool. I will update my blog to include the info you provided here. Wow. I knew that Bardens story but didn't pay attention to the name! Thanks for the 411 ... and for verifying with Mick in your interview.

Mick seems great. I'm glad he always keeps working and refining his craft. He's a genius drummer and these Blues Band and Island Rumours projects really exhibit that. That's why I can't thank you enough for your role in making sure there's a record of these particular branches of the Mac family tree.

Can't wait for the DVDs (plural)!

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.