View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
Do you think that maybe Lindsey is married and Stevie isn't because he's less insufferable than she is?
God knows I'd want a husband who spends the better part of our marriage holed up in his studio obsessing over the minutiae of the songs he's been working on for eight years... coming upstairs just long enough to get me pregnant a couple of times, and then disappearing into his studio again.
Where do I sign up?

Seriously though, it's really cool that Lindsey's happily married and has a family now... and it's also cool that Stevie is happy doing her thing, while remaining single. She doesn't seem preoccupied with the notion that one has to be partnered in order to be validated as a person, and I have a lot of respect for that.

At any rate, I think that whatever chemistry Lindsey & Stevie have always shared, will still be there on that stage for this tour.
Single or married, there seems to be an interesting spark between them which lends itself to the music, and vice versa... and I doubt that will ever change.

Johnny Stew