View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I was at the Cleveland show and it was incredible. Just amazing. I have to say, this tour is so much more energized, rocking, and fun overall than UTS for me. Lindsey was in a super mood and seemed really comfortable in the setting. The Cleveland crowd ROCKED. And I have to say, being from here, our crowds often do. I guess it has something to do with retained energy, who knows? But we were loud and madly in love with it all- and Lindsey was feeling the love. He even mentioned that a few times.

Ok, so he came over to the side I was on and my mother's friend and I were "teased" by him with his guitar, and then he just kinda shoved it in our face and we got to grab his hand while he played. No biggie, but he gave me a wink. I think he recognized me, cuz, you know...I met him before and kinda went to, like, 6 of his concerts last tour.

Anyway, the setlist was fabulous. I got some pics, kinda blurry, and some video, kinda noisy. I may post it, but I am FAR more impressed with my photography/video skills from the Milwaukee show (which was just as awesome, but the crowd much less so). I think I'll post those first...

Met a few people from here. Shout out to all of you beautiful people for representing for LB. It's been so fun. I'm a workaholic and this kind of excursion is necessary from time to time. And it's just amazing to see him!!! Lindsey. Buckingham. Rocks.

One more show and that's a rap!

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL