View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Autographed Live at Bass Perf Hall DVD?

Hey All,

Hello New member here, first time post! More importantly, I'm a new LB fan! I saw him a few weeks back at Royce Hall in LA and was BLOWN away! Now I'm trying to catch up his discography! I was hoping that someone could help me with this:

After the gig at Royce Hall, I wanted to purchase the "autographed" version of his Live at Bass Performance Hall DVD/CD that they were selling there. Unfortunately, they were only taking cash and I couldn't locate an ATM in time, as my friend was my ride and had to get home to his family. Now, every day I regret not having gotten it. I keep looking for it on eBay (and even tried Amazon Marketplace) but have had no luck!

I realize it may be a stretch, but I was hoping that I could forward a member going to a gig the money for the DVD/CD via PayPal (if they have an account). With PayPal, I am "verified" and have a "confirmed" address, so I hope you don't see this as a hoax. I can even scan and send a copy of my ticket. Of course, after forwarding the money, I too would be putting my faith in getting the DVD/CD.

I believe the DVD/CD was $30. I would include an additional $15 for the shipping and hassle. I would VERY MUCH appreciate if someone would help me out.

I look forward to your replies.

All the best

Babak