View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 12:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

CarneVaca said:

Consider all the other commercial- minded concessions the band has already made -- whoring songs to TV commercials, promising to give us a double CD and cutting back to a single disk, to name a couple.

Surely it wasn't Mick by himself who made those other decisions. I think we may yet find out that the whole band is cumplicit in this shameless commercialization and exploitation. And what this meet and greet idea shows, is that these people are just out to make a quick buck, which is quite evident from the limited number of stops on their tour plans.

Well let me stand up fro Stevie, John and Kindsey. Although I'm not 100 percent I'm pretty sure these three aren't behind this at all. Stevie is clearly not in this for the money. Maybe just a very little, but she is big on jer fans, and has had an official websit for years and has never used it the way mick uses his. She answered questions for us. And her condert tickets for TISL were VERY reasonable. Me and my dad both had 10th row seats (would've if not for freaking terrorists ) and they cost 70 dollars. Not 600 dollars, 70.
Now Lindsey. I'm even more sure about him. He since he began was not about money. Tusk prooves it. And i=he would have his album out 3 years if we was thinking about money
And John, John's the purest of them all. He'd be sailing on his boat now, if he wasn't so loyal to Mick.
And Mick, he's just greedy.

He Will Burn You Down