View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell View Post
No, it's just that I had other things going on in my life and never got around to recording it after my statement. Afterall, there is life outside of Fleetwood Mac. I have a job, a family, a school program I'm finishing. I stayed up late after finishing a group project and laid this down before I went to bed. I was just plain too busy to spend any length of time on it, especially since the idea is a waste of time to begin with. Why would you even bother challenging me on this?! This is so stupid. A wannabe would be the guy who spends time tearing down what was supposed to be a joke. You couldn't even do as well as I did even if you were trying to seriously imitate Lindsey.
you can talk yourself out of this all evening dude. to no avail.

You said this:
Quote:
Okay, I tell you what, I have a "Great Day" parody going through my head and I'll lay it down in the next few days and post it here and see how you like the same stuff coming from some other guy who isn't Lindsey. I'll bet it'll lose the charm.
And now you came up with this crap. You can't do it, you were just speaking your all american bigtalk, and now you failed you say it was on purpose.

I would NEVER ever seriously try to imitate Lindsey. You took a shot and you made a total idi*t of yourself. Ah come on, AJ, You're full of it and that's totally clear.