View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking The Grove

Last nights show was definitely the best of the 3 L.A. shows that I saw this week. :

I got to talk with LeeLee(sp?) before the show and she was amped to the max about going on stage. Can't say that I blame her. She also told me that she was eight years old and in the second grade. Great family and great kids.

After the concert, as SNLB and WildHeart said, we got an unofficial meet and greet with Lindsey and Walfredo. I was hoping that Brett would come over but he went back inside and then security shooed us out of the parking lot. Walfredo told me that they were going to Vegas tomorrow-which is actually today now. I had to get some sleep after all the driving around SoCal this week.

BTW the band sounded a lot better tonight than they did in San Diego on Tuesday and the rest of the tour should kick ass! Can't wait for the MacAttack!

A shout out to all the board members I met last night and Front Row Fred I think you were standing to my right at the stage last night. I didn't realize it until late last night. Was that you? Did you make it to the stage too?

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow