View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hello! I am the guy that runs the blog in question. http://www.fleetwoodmacmusic.blogspot.com/

It has taken me a while to get here, but finally I can reply to this post.

Obviously I didn't check enough that Flee was unavailable. Who would have thought that they would still be producing Jeremy Spencer 30 years later?

Also, as for quality of the albums, they are in the quality I have. Some are 192kbps CD rips, others are vinyl rips by other people, and others I have no idea! The Flee one is a vinyl rip, so now I know its available I might have to buy it on CD!

Glad that lots of people have found things that they want on there, I have been buying FM related albums for about 15 years, so I figured that others might want some of the stuff that might not be available. Funnily enough the most popular album on my site is Bombs Away Dream Babies (saw the post on here which is why I added it).

I also trawl the net looking for stuff to add to my collection - I have ordered Billy Burnette's first six albums, Bob Welch's self titled album, and Mick Fleetwood's I'm Not Me, which I should hopefully get soon. Amazing what you can find on CD if you search long enough...(not supposed to be bootlegs but not sure I care anyway).

Also for anyone who can't open .rar files please let me know, I'll try to make a .zip file if you are desperately seeking a particular album. Also as far as I know all the Fleetwood Mac albums are still readily available (and I don't mean bootlegs or demos). Let me know if they aren't and I'll dig them out.

It feels weird to be back on the ledge - haven't been here since the days of Lisa and Marty (about 10+ years ago).

Last edited by chriskisn; 09-16-2008 at 08:46 PM..