View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I officially ADORE this album. It's absolutely perfect from beginning to end. And much as I love UTS I can't even say that about that album, considering I pretty much hate Not Too Late. But this? Gorgeous. Beautiful. Perfect. I am in love with everything at the moment.

But Right Place to Fade has to have some of the best lyrics Lindsey has ever written. They are so profound and deep.

I think Underground is spectacular. I love how contemplative and honest the lyrics are, but with a pretty melody to top it off.

Great Day is an awesome opener. I am listening to it right now. It's unique in a good way.

Right now, I have to say Love Runs Deeper is tied with RPTF as my favorite song. It has a very "Wall of Sound" quality to it that I can't get enough of. Just makes my heart flutter. I'm crazy about songs with this kind of production and it's sooooo beautiful as well.

I can't wait to see him in perform any of these songs. So happy to be a Lindsey fan, once again I must add.
Well Nico, thanks for your unbridled enthusiasm for the new album! You're really making me wish that I was listening to it right now. I also wish I had a great record store where I could snag new releases early...(OR maybe a friend who got an extra FOR me and FedEx'd it )

All this talk about how great it is will just make it that much better I suppose. I did order the signed copy which is in transit--it might be waiting for me tonight when I get home. HopehopeHOPE!!!

Keep the reviews coming, I'll add my two cents when I get a full listen. I can't WAIT to see him LIVE--I'm flying to Boston to see him play at Berklee, maybe even catch the PA show. What a great time to be a Lindsey fan!