View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Wow, I don't think I come up with a whole tracklist...but I can tell you some of the order I'd like to hear:
Miranda would make a great first track. If it's anything like the demo, the guitar really eases you in, and before you know it you're totally rocking out. The tempo is very Second Hand News-ish, and SHN is the perfect first song.
Say Goodbye would make a great last song. I want Come to be right smack dab in the middle...the climax of the album, if you will.

As for singles...I think Say You Will, Smile At You, Peacekeeper and maybe Red Rover will be released...but I hope Thrown Down isn't. I love the song, but I don't think it's got the oomph for single status.

But I guess it is a little soon to speculate there are 5 songs I (and I assume most of us) know absolutely nothing about.
-Sonia
"So I close my eyes softly... till I become that part of the wind that we all long for sometimes. And to those that I love like a ghost through a fog, like a charmed hour and a haunted song, and the angel... of my dreams"

"All alone we suffer. Oh, to steal your heart away."