4.Oh Daddy
5.Rhiannon
6.Second Hand News
7.Silver Springs
8.Tusk
9.Go Your Own Way
10.Don't Stop

Set List(s)
There are two jpegs of the original Westwood One cue sheets with all the set list info. I apologize that the scans of the cue sheets are not great. The original cue sheets are not in the best condition. Note: The tracks with music still have the original advertisements.

According to the Westwood One announcer (J.J.Jackson), this show occurred in "August 1997". However, according to my research, Fleetwood Mac played at Irvine for three nights in October 1997. Any clarification would be welcomed.

Finally, I did not include the numerous advertisement-only tracks at the end of disc 2. However, I did include the show promo(D2 T4). Once again, please SUPPORT the musicians and ENJOY.
Brian, this is the one I was always looking for the radio station CDs of. I think this "full" version was broadcast only once -- the first time in early 1998. On subsequent broadcasts of this concert, the track list was cut. I have the Superstars CDs from a subsequent broadcast, & songs like OH DADDY & TEMPORARY ONE are cut.

Did you tell the taper that, yes, it was recorded in October?

moviekinks.blogspot.com