View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Registered

The Brown Brothers Harriman charge has been disputed many times. There was no Prescott Bush link to the Nazi's. What little of a link there was has been disproven, but it doesn't stop people like you from slandering a genuine American hero.

I don't think America is perfect, but I do think that European chauvenism is without any foundation. I do think that America has picked up after Germany time and again and Obama has no business apologizing for America overseas, especially in Germany. Most of the rest of what you said was a red herring designed to distract, so I won't bother responding.

I said "if you believe polling data" and it is VERY flawed, due to methodology, ideology, timing and other problems. However, I also said that Rasmussen was the only polling organization to be on the money in the last few elections. They are the one polling organization I make an exception for, as they seem to be legitimately neutral. When other polling orgs consistently come out on the side of democrats, only to be proven wrong, it seems there is a bias. Wouldn't you agree?

Beloved implies a large favorable rating, which Obama doesn't have, despite what the media would have you believe. I mean, come on, if even SNL can point out the media's affair with Obama, I would think that an intelligent guy like you would see through the media's Obama colored glasses. As far as pissing in the wind, I do agree. My point is that the media, Europe and even the majority of people have thought that the election is a foregone conclusion. AOL did a straw poll where 65% of respondants supported McCain, but some 85% thought Obama would win. That shows a certain degree of Goebbles like media coverage. Not to say the media are Nazi's, but Goebbles was successful because he repeated his lies often enough that everyone accepted them as truth, as the old-media does today.