View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 02:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: under beautiful desert skies of the Tri-cities in WA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
I just finished this book and it was a very interesting read, although I had to wonder, despite the supposed taped conversations and journals kept, how she was able to remember her times with Lindsey so vividly.

I was surprised of all the writing about the abuse she received from Lindsey. It was shocking and disappointing to say the least. I've never been a huge fan of Lindsey's solo career, so I don't know a lot about him. But I wanted to know what YOU guys thought, as obvious Lindsey "fans", of this book. I'm curious.

~Jamie

I recently bought and read this book too. Yes, I had heard about Lindsey's temper but wow I was shocked that it got as bad as it did. I love Lindsey as a performer but I definitely could understand why Stevie and other girlfriends like Carol Ann chose to leave him. Carol Ann seems much happier now with her husband and so does Lindsey with Kristen and the kids. A few surprises in the book that I never heard before so it was worth the money and the two days not doing any housework while reading it
Glad I have a very understanding hubby

So I close my eyes softly
Til I become that part of the wind

♥Debra♥