View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, to be fair to Sheryl, Lindsey did say it was an idea that had been discussed, it didn't come out of nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
Karen's a bitch, it's a pretty well established & shared opinion in the Mac community. Partly because it's her job to keep crazy anoying fans away from her boss (I'm not saying we're all crazy & annoying, but one would have to assume so for safety & sanity's sake) and partly because that's just the kind of person she is. I don't get why people are always so shocked or upset by it. Karen has nothing to do with how I feel about Stevie's songs. Neither does scumbag Chris. They have no impact on my life.
Remember when Stevie was on Leno and said that she hires people on her tours to manage the people for her because she doesn't like to be the bad guy and tell people off? Well, it's the same situation here. If Stevie had to deal with every crazy, every package, every fan (decent or otherwise), she'd probably retired years ago. That said, the Bob Welch situation is pretty low for sure.