View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
Obviously you're trying to come off as some kind of pitiful victim here Vixfox, but the fact is you're posting a self-indulgent thread that no one is interested in except yourself and continue to bump it up for your own gratification. Most messageboards that would be frowned upon, but here instead people simply point out the pointlessness of your thread and you act oblivious to it.
I don't care whether you "explode" or not, this thread got 400 views overnight because it was at the top of the Chit Chat forum, not because anyone is waiting for anything. Again, it goes to show how ego-centric you are that you think a criticism is due to the fact that "people hate me" or "people want to be mean to me". The criticism is of the thread and the way you ram it down everyone's throats. We all know what an ego boost you get from how many views your threads get. No one else is doing that here. I could gladly start a thread indulging in any one of my celebrity obsessions but I have the common courtesy not to.

Most of us are on the Ledge for Fleetwood Mac and the friends we've made here actually. Post away if you if your ego feels it necessary but please don't play the victim when people make fun of you for posting an article that simply includes a throwaway mention of Vivica Fox and bears no interest to anyone here besides yourself.
To be honest it does seem like people are only reading this to see a reaction from her or wait for a post that they can reply with somethingg snarky to. I don't think she's ramming anything down our throats cause we don't have to read it in the first place. There are some really long threads that I've never bothered opening so anyone could just do the same here