View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamMcConville View Post
You're supposed to get upset...
No kidding. That's exactly why this thread got 400 hits over night-cause you've all been waiting for me to explode.Ain't gonna happen Liam. In all their meanness there has been too much good humor to enjoy as well, you know like those two cartoons GDO made which ARE very funny.
To set the record straight and I know none of you could care less but here it goes anyway:
I have been attracted to Viv since approx. 2003 until recently when she's embahrassed me with her henious plastic surgeries and botched boob job. Because she's my "babe" I'll stick with her thru the good times and the bad. She has made several movies but I've only ever seen one of them. I loved seeing her with 50 Cent. The outfit she wore on that date with him to the MTV awards was smokin' hot!
Despite the way she's looked lately this woman in my opinion is simply gorgeous. Especially for a woman who is 44 years old. She could easily pass for 25. Many a man out here has a crush on her as multiple songs have been written with her name in them. You guys will never hear these songs as you've made it abundently clear your disdain of rap music.
I could have posted any number of photos showing how scary she's looking but chose not to. I chose to show you the good pics instead. And I do think her career is on the upswing and not the down. She has a damn good publicist as her name pops up in some sort of news story every 7 days.
So you guys can continue bashing her if it makes you feel good but Im gonna keep posting about her for the pure enjoyment of entertainment, which is why we're all really here on the Ledge in the first place.