View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yeah, if his face was fuller, it wouldn't be so lined. But I just found The Dance a turn off and he wasn't even really overweight then.

I think he's very sexy Tusk era, but I like the attitude then. That's what attracts me most about that time.

If I could only choose one period for looks alone, it would be around 1987, the Seven Wonders video. That's like the archetype of beauty for me. He would not have gotten out of the band alive looking that good. The part of the video where Stevie tousles his hair . . . I become faint and slightly disoriented.

Michele
Hmm, well I think he looks great all the time (except that hideous Go Insane video), so I'm gonna say yes on the Seven Wonders, because he looks extra cocky and sure of himself, as he does always- but more pronounced here than most times.

Tusk= beautiful. Lindsey looked stunning then. He was more in my age group so, yeah, don't ask me what I'd do if one of those was walking around now. Of course I jest...

I love the Out of the Cradle era best. His hair, his demeanor, and MOST IMPORTANTLY his music. I'd relive all the horror that was the early 90s just to appreciate that Lindsey at the time. *sigh*

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL