View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I was at Madison the night Stevie announced Stella's birth. That was also the night Lindsey did push ups. Too funny. Stevie: I had no idea you could do that.

Michele
He was elated no doubt!

Now, re: the children...which one of them do you think looks most like Lindsey? Based on what you've seen, seems to display more of his more notable characteristics?

For me, I'd say Will has the eyes, eyebrows, hair, face shape, and quite a bit of the personality ("Since I'm dad I control the studio...") although he seems a bit more reserved. Leelee has his face shape and eye color and seems to have the "musical" side of his personality. As for Stella, I have a feeling she's going to look TONS like him (or already does, seeing as she's 4 now) and, well, she's too precious to quite compare. All the facial expressions on the phone are priceless. I think she has his nose and lips/smile.

Believe it or not, I've only seen this thing about 3 times, but I always have had a knack for observation...maybe others see things differently? Or don't care, lol!

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL