View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Amazon listed the DVD (without the CD) as being "enhanced." I ordered it, because I want to see how it might be different from the CD/DVD package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
They way I remember it is that Lindsey was the one that gave Stevie the poodle, Ginny. But I don't recall now where I got that information from.
And Lindsey took special pains to take that dog with him after the Aspen fight. See, he's had this secret love for poodles for decades!

Disclaimer: Actually, regarding the Aspen argument, because Stevie's stories never make this clear, I do want to point out that Lindsey had no choice but to take the dog, because Stevie was planning to take public transportation back home and it couldn't travel with her. If you listen to her, you might think he just snatched the dog out of spite.

Also, Vanessa, in an older thread, we wondered if there had actually been a Greyhound strike. Well, I looked at the New York Times and there was a weeklong strike that ended on November 25, 1974. So, late November. The timing is about right. Now, what we need is the Everly Bros. tour schedule for 1974 . . .

Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 03-27-2008 at 09:45 PM..