View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That was beginning to drive me crazy. But you know I remember Mick unrolling that picture in one of the promos for Destiny Rules , so the guys could hang it up in the stuido and it was very meaningful. As the documentary closed, Lindsey used pictures of his parents, his brothers, his children and the photo of Fritz where Lindsey is to the side and Stevie is sitting at the table with a red dress (a picture also used in Show You How). Made me very thoughtful.

I wish I could have seen more recent footage of Stella now that she is older. In that Joyce Ostin photo she just looked like she had quite a personality and I wonder if it's true.

I'd like to make fun of my guy here. I first noticed his pet in the Town and Country spread, but then John drove the point home in his Q & A when he said that Lindsey had a big poodle! I thought, "Wow, how emasculating."

Now, I don't want all you men out there who are proud, macho owners of giant poodles to send me hate mail. I'm just saying . . .

So, then I joked about it at the time with Matt and this other guy (who I don't see around anymore with the screen name LBsFingertips) and they told me that the dog wasn't that effeminate and it probably belonged to Kristen anyway.

Well, in the documentary, they focused on a family photo. Where they are all on a hammock. Kristen is minding her own business at one end of the hammock and Lindsey is at the other end, one arm around Will and the other clutching the big poodle. Clearly, that is his dog. Kristen probably wanted something respectable like a rottweiler, German Shepherd or a bull mastive, but no . . . Lindsey had to have a BIG poodle.

Michele
Radio talk show host Michael Savage has a poodle named Teddy who he adores. I guess they make for good company.