View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

I'd like to make fun of my guy here. I first noticed his pet in the Town and Country spread, but then John drove the point home in his Q & A when he said that Lindsey had a big poodle! I thought, "Wow, how emasculating."

Now, I don't want all you men out there who are proud, macho owners of giant poodles to send me hate mail. I'm just saying . . .

So, then I joked about it at the time with Matt and this other guy (who I don't see around anymore with the screen name LBsFingertips) and they told me that the dog wasn't that effeminate and it probably belonged to Kristen anyway.

Well, in the documentary, they focused on a family photo. Where they are all on a hammock. Kristen is minding her own business at one end of the hammock and Lindsey is at the other end, one arm around Will and the other clutching the big poodle. Clearly, that is his dog. Kristen probably wanted something respectable like a rottweiler, German Shepherd or a bull mastive, but no . . . Lindsey had to have a BIG poodle.

Michele

For people with allergies to cats and dogs, poodles are often the only pet they can be around. I don't know if Lindsey has allergies, but recall when Stevie and Lindsey were together they also had a poodle. Anyone know?