View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peestie View Post
I think it sounds like there's just one guitarist. The high melody Lindsey is playing does sound like it's been double however, possibly just a short delay on the guitar? Maybe they prerecorded an overdub of the high melody to play at the same time, but I never really thought about it before now. I don't see why it couldn't be all Lindsey playing since it's not really a particularly hard song to play. What particular parts are you hearing that you think are coming out of nowhere?
I'm not sure, Pete. What about the kick? Where is that coming from? The guitar is a bit of a whir, although I am looking at the tab you did last year. Unfortunately, I have only the first page of that tab. That's interesting that you think there may be some doubling. That might explain the fullness.

Quote:
Guitars aside, there are two or three Lindsey Buckinghams singing on this track which I'm not too keen on. Either that or Brett and Neal sound really like Lindsey...
Yes, I really doubt that Brett & Neale are doing all the vox & FX in this. Too much of it sounds like Lindsey himself. They must be playing this with what we in America call "punching in." How did they do this song on the Fleetwood Mac tour? Same personnel, right? So it was the same?