View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
By the way, I DO think Dan Perfect can produce. The production on ITM is WAY better than it was on her 1984 album.
If there's clunkiness in the production of her 1984 album, I see it more as a sign of the time than anything else. The problems I find wrong with that album today, did not strike me when it came out and then you had some things like The Challenge which were superb for any time or Who's Dreaming this Dream, not to mention Got A Hold on Me, which were superb then and now.

With ITMT it seemed like the pieces didn't fit in a lot of songs or more to the point, I could tell that they were pieces, seamed together. Of course, for me Bad Journey and Easy Come, Easy Go were the best examples of this.

Yes, I remember discussing the Forgiveness lyrics on Legacy, with people wondering if Johnny was our John (McVie) but then I figured that it must be John Perfect, as he is the one who has been with Chris most recently and most of the album was about a recent love gone bad, so John Perfect was probably around to comment on the guy who broke her heart.

Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 02-27-2008 at 02:04 PM..