View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 08:37 AM

Calumny is such a beautiful song... I love the way she phrases her beautiful meloncholy voice over the painful words. I love how the title translates to "sweet little lies" The guitar is solid as well.

Bad Journey... with the exception of the chant "Bad Journey" I love the lyrics to this song and how the meaning can either be her experiences of touring, or about the dude she wrote about... Vocally she does some nice changes that convinced me she was doing a solo stint and not a FM song...

You Are... The guitar is beautiful... reminds me of guitar work on Sentimental Lady a tad... The lyrics drive me a little nuts on this one... "Well it took me 1000 years to discover love is fine..." reallY???? 1000??? a tad trite my lady.... I love the chords in the intro.. and the way she flushes them out with her keys gives me goosebumps...

Anything is Possible... The keyboard work is very very solid... her little psuedo call response with George Hawkins and Dan Perfect during the bass solo is GROOVEY!!! And yes a 60 year old woman would like to laid too... Christine.. you naughty little thing you.... lol

Friend... This is classic stuff... My brother said... She sounds more like FM than they do...

that's all....